Pushing the Envelope: Going Beyond Conceptual Design
*Recognize what is at stake with improper building envelope design and discuss the ideal building types that benefit the most from building envelope systems.
* In addition, we will be discussing the codes requiring proper building envelope design and what is being required.
* How to select and properly install functional air/vapor barriers for roof, wall and below grade applications.
* In addition, we will explore how to properly detail and tie-in common building materials to create and maintain a continuous air seal. We will look at some of the common and often difficult conditions that can exist.
* Using a holistic approach for examining and selecting exterior continuous insulation options for rainscreen wall assemblies.
* We will analyze popular exterior continuous insulation options with an emphasis on selecting a material that functions well during all weather conditions.
* Identify a few common material and system test required to meet building energy and safety codes.
Roofing Market Trends & Advantages of Fleeceback Membrane & Urethane Adhesive